- This event has passed.
Conversion Conference – Chicago 2013
June 11, 2013 - June 13, 2013
Conversion Conference is the only worldwide event series focused exclusively on improving website conversions and features conversion improvement strategies and tactics by leaders in the field. Join international experts, leading authors, and your colleagues for two days focused exclusively on increasing website conversion rates.
Whether you’re a marketing director trying to get more return from your ad spend, the owner of an online business, or an interactive designer, Conversion Conference will teach you how to make your website and landing pages convert more visitors into leads or buyers. In two information-packed days, you’ll get a 360-degree view of the conversion optimization discipline through
- Real-world case studies and conversion experiences from over a dozen brand-side marketers
- One-on-one advice from the world’s top conversion, usability and testing agencies and consultants during live critique sessions and roundtable discussions
- The latest techniques for optimizing conversions for both B2B and B2C websites, presented over 18 general sessions and 3 amazing keynote presentations
You’ll leave Conversion Conference with the know-how to immediately make measurable changes in your online marketing effectiveness.
- Website abandonment – why do visitors leave and how to recover a visitor who has left your site
- Optimizing the online purchase process – emails, landing pages, product & category pages, and order paths
- Testing techniques – A/B testing & multivariate testing
- Developing & using personas to lift conversions
- Using triggers and targeting to create personalized messages
- Conversion rate optimization tactics in social media
- Usability best practices
- Using website analytics
- Case studies, live landing page critiques, ask-the-expert sessions and more