Is this for me?
Are you a marketing leader or senior executive responsible for online growth?
If so, chances are you do not get much sleep. You are busy trying to hit ambitious stretch goals for your marketing activities, while leading marketing employees, overseeing expensive campaigns, and trying to keep up with the latest in technology and tools.
Your only advantage is the quality of your marketing team, but they need to keep their edge…
Train your whole team without leaving your office!
Who will benefit from this training:
- Marketing executives & managers
- Online marketers
- Graphic designers
- Web developers
- User experience specialists
- SEO/SEM specialists
- Content & social media creators
- Direct-response copywriters
- Affiliate managers
- Email & marketing automation specialists
Tim Ash talks about the Onsite Marketing Training
Stop sending your marketing staff to conferences!
You know that you need to keep your employees’ skills up to date in the fast-changing world of online marketing.
Most conferences come with severe drawbacks:
- Variable quality of the presenters on the agenda
- Content is not applicable to your specific situation
- High conference registration costs
- Extra travel, hotel, and food allowance expenses
- Lost productivity and salary costs during travel time
- Disruption to personal lives & impact on employee families
- Difficulty in spreading learnings to the rest of your team
When your people come back from conferences, they may have fun stories and some new friends.
The value to your company is not clear!
World-class marketing training at your offices!
Google London – Onsite Marketing Training
The perfect way to train your marketing team!
What if you could have the following experience?
- Top-rated international keynote & author Tim Ash personally delivering the training
- Based on practical experience that created $1,200,000,000 in value for agency clients
- Powerful learning with immediate application to your business
- No incremental costs (whether there are five or fifty people on your team)
- Copies of Tim’s bestselling Landing Page Optimization book for each attendee
- The right to video record the whole day for future employee on-boarding or reference
Dozens of leading companies including Google (at 6 worldwide locations), Facebook, Expedia, and Shutterstock have benefited immensely from onsite marketing optimization training delivered personally by Tim.
For the price of sending a couple of employees to a conference, you could have massively more impact by having Tim Ash conduct an Onsite Marketing Training at your location! All of this for a flat fee of only $15K (including a full day onsite, round-trip travel time, two nights hotel, and business-class travel expenses in the U.S. and Canada). Funded start-up companies which are not profitable yet are eligible for a flat fee of $10K if they are referred by one of their VC investors. Please inquire about fees for other international locations outside of North America.
Customized agenda – applied to your business!
The Onsite Marketing Training is a full day of learning and applying the knowledge to your business.
Choose your custom agenda from the topics below, and decide who attends each module:
- Introduction to conversion rate optimization (CRO)
- Neuromarketing & unconscious persuasion
- The Seven Deadly Sins of web conversion
- Customer journeys – key user segments and tasks
- Conversion in the sales funnel – awareness, interest, desire, action
- The user-centered website redesign process
- Mobile conversion framework
- Ecommerce best practices
- Online wizards and guided experiences
- The four pillars of building trust online
- Branding versus direct response
- Why your content marketing is failing & how to fix it
Apply it to your business:
- Focusing on your specific business issues
- Interactive group exercises
- Q&A and guided discussion
Each attendee will also receive a personalized and signed copy of Tim’s Landing Page Optimization book as a reference.
Need more? Get a full Marketing Optimization Strategy for your company!
Get a full Marketing Optimization Strategy developed directly by Tim Ash specifically for your business.
Here is how it works:
- Onsite Day 1 – Onsite Marketing Training for your staff as described above
- Onsite Day 2 – Focus on the customer experience
- Interactive site walkthrough & review (recorded on video)
- Review of important traffic campaigns, audiences & landing pages
- Review of web analytics & performance tracking
- Interviews with customer service and account reps
- Review of automated emails sent out
- Discussions about post-transaction & return processes
- Onsite Day 3 – Focus on your company
- Company history & evolution of the online channel
- Understanding of competitive landscape & positioning
- Key industry trends and competitive pressures
- Business model & company goals
- Internal capabilities – team, technology, culture
- Comprehensive Marketing Optimization Strategy Report (delivered 2-4 weeks after onsite)
- Tactical website recommendations for immediate fixes
- Key segment definition & content gaps in the customer journeys
- Scorecard of company optimization capabilities (user experience, people & skillset, tools & technology, tracking & measurement, culture)
- Definition of strategic optimization initiatives & prioritization with the client
- Introductions to select vendors and outside resources
The Marketing Optimization Strategy engagement requires active involvement from your senior marketing executives during portions of the onsite days, and for the delivery of the final report. Approval by Tim is needed after an introductory discussion with your senior marketing executives. The required investment for the Marketing Optimization Strategy engagement is $30K.
What’s the next step?
Set up a time to discuss your Onsite Marketing Training or comprehensive Marketing Optimization Strategy engagement!
Email to Training@TimAsh.com
Bring the world-class expert to your offices for massive learning and value!